Way off topic

From: Marty O'Connell (jcalvin@swbell.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 12:26:11 EDT

Dear List Members,

I know this is very far off topic, but I am not a member of a Hebrew
list (and don't want to join one to ask one question), so I thought I
would ask you (thinking some of you may know the answer to my question).

Can anyone tell me anything about _A Bilingual Dictionary of the Hebrew
and Aramaic Old Testament_ by Koehler and Baumgartner? How does it
differ from the (currently) 4 volume work of theirs? Is it worth the
money ($67.90 at CBD)?

Please respond off list since this doesn't have anything to do with
b-greek. Thanks in advance, and thank you benevolent list moderators for
allowing this to go through to the list.

Sincerely,

Marty O'Connell
jcalvin@swbell.net