What is the correct pronunciation of Pseudepigrapha?

From: LMONROE@FCLAW.com
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 17:30:36 EDT

<x-html>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>What is the correct pronunciation of Pseudepigrapha?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>To all of the B-Greeks:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Since I am recently joined to this group, I have not yet begun my study, but came across a Greek word in some material I am working on for my Sunday School class.&nbsp; We are doing a study on &quot;Is the Bible the inherent Word of God&quot;, &quot;How was the Word written down&quot;?, etc.&nbsp; I printed out some material from MSN.Encarta.&nbsp; And in my reading came across this word &quot;Pseudepigrapha&quot;.&nbsp; I have the meaning, but do not know the correct way to pronounce same.&nbsp; I would like some help so I can read it properly same to my class on Sunday.&nbsp; I am pronouncing it as su di pi grafa, I know I am probably not even close, but would appreciate any input.&nbsp; Thank you in advance for your assistance.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Linda L. Monroe</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Phoenix, Arizona</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>This electronic mail message and any attachment is confidential and may contain privileged information.&nbsp; This message is intended only for the use of the individual or individuals named above.&nbsp; If you (the reader) are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained (including file attachments) in the message.&nbsp; If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail @fclaw.com, and delete the message from your system.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
</x-html>