Rethinking Greek denuo

From: Sunuiprachu@cs.com
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 19:30:32 EDT

The bad news is that I personally don't know of any grammar using Hale's
approach (after all, it surfaced unexpectedly on a Latin teacher's list only
last year; I doubt anyone has done more than pay lip-service to the theory,
since it is human nature to stick to one's habits). The good news is that
this approach takes the teacher as the pivot, so one may use any decent
grammar for the job.
Dan Monroe

Mike Sangrey scripsit: If anyone knows the answer to Doug Paul's question,
send it on. If no one knows the answer, then this 'little Greeker' suggests
that someone on this
list has a market opportunity. :-)