Lexicon

From: Glenn Cook (pule67@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 08:15:17 EDT

<x-html>
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<P>List Members </P>
<P>Thank you very much. You people on this list are the greatest. I am taking
your advice and it works great.</P>
<P>I just bring up the </P><B><FONT size=4><CITE>
<P>New Testament</CITE> (eds. Brooke Foss Westcott, Fenton John Anthony
Hort)</P></B></FONT>
<P>on my computer from<FONT size=4> <B>Perseus Project</B> </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></FONT><FONT size=2><CITE>
<P>http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi_bin/ptext?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0155&query=book%3D%234></FONT></CITE>
<P>The NT is in transliterated form, but I can lay my Greek NT down in front of
the screen and read it. When I have trouble with a word, I just look up at the
screen and find the word in the transliterated form and click on it and it opens
a window that tells me the meaning of the word and if I want to know more it
opens </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P><B><FONT size=5>
<P>Liddell &amp; Scott Intermediate Lexicon</FONT><FONT size=2> </B></FONT>or
</P><FONT size=5>
<P>Liddell-Scott-Jones Lexicon of Classical Greek</FONT> </P>
<P>I have just started to use this but it works great so far. Also, if I have
trouble reading a word the transliterated form is right there and can give me a
hint. This is<B> </B>working faster than trying to use a book and I do not have
to put out a penny. The whole bunch of you are geniuses. And I cannot thank you
enough. I am thanking you all instead of one person in particular, as it was
putting together all the pieces of information that many of you gave me that
solved my problem in this way.</P>
<P>Glenn Cook</P>
<P>P.O. Box 123 </P>
<P>Aurora, Utah</P>