[b-greek] Re: BLEPW & hORAW MK 8:23-24

From: Eric S. Weiss (eweiss@gte.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 23:29:58 EDT

I e-mailed SIL re: the Levinsohn book that Clayton recommended, and this is
the response they sent me:

 Eric,

 Thank you for your interest in our publications. The 1992
 edition of "Discourse Features of New Testament Greek" listed
 on our web site is out of print. This title has been
 expanded and recently published as Discourse Features of New
 Testament Greek, 2nd Ed., by Stephen H. Levinsohn, 2000, 316
 pp. ISBN 1-55671-093-3 $32.00. It is available for $32.00
 plus shipping, approximately $3.25 bookrate or $4.70 priority
 within the U.S. ($3.60 surface or $11.15 DHL Worldmail for
 orders shipped outside the U.S.)

 We require prepayment on individual orders, and ask that you
 supply a check from a U.S. bank or credit card along with your
 billing and shipping addresses. If you are paying by credit
 card, you may fax the number to us or place an order at our
 secure web site for the old edition and we will make the
 necessary corrections.

 Please let us know if you have further questions.

 Darryl Johnson
 International Academic Bookstore
 7500 West Camp Wisdom Rd
 Dallas, TX 75236