[b-greek] Re: Reasons Not To Study Greek

From: Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@extremehope.org)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 15:39:18 EDT

As a very "little Greek" (like I still tend to pronounce "R" as an english
P and consider that pi is approximately 3.14), let me turn the question
around. Given all the reasons given not to study Greek, why study Greek?

Surely it must have some benefit, or why are we all here?

Patrick

--
Patrick Narkinsky patrick@extremehope.org

'The cautious faith that never saws off the limb on which it is sitting
never learns that unattached limbs may find strange, unaccountable ways
of not falling' -- Dallas Willard