[b-greek] Many thanks to all

From: George Goolde (goolde@mtnempire.net)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 11:27:48 EDT

<x-flowed>My wife Kay and I are spending the Summer in Papua New Guinea, learning
about tribal evangelism and translation into tribal languages. We depart
this Monday morning, July 3. Our e-mail capabilities in PNG will be
limited to urgent use.

Many thanks to Carl and Carlton for your leadership on the list, and to all
of you who have enriched our lives by your questions and answers. We look
forward to rejoining you in the Fall from our new home at New Tribes
Missions Institute in Baker City, Oregon.

hH XARIS TOU KURIOU IHSOU XRISTOU MEQ' UMWN.

George A. Goolde
4448 languages have not one word of Scripture! -
and these folks can't read Greek!