[b-greek] RE: [BibleWorks] FW: Recommendations on Greek NT Self-Study Course

From: Mark D. Taylor (MARK.D.TAYLOR@stl.Monsanto.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 16:13:07 EDT

Yes, Greek Tutor is by Parsons, but I believe that the Parsons products are
all now owned by Mattel - figure that out! Mattel's best-seller is the
Barbie doll.

I wholeheartedly agree with Matthew about Greek Tutor. It was definitely
the most important tool for me to learn NT Greek. It's something like $25
from amazon.com, although that "rejoice" site might have it even cheaper.

It was actually done by Dr. Ted Hildebrandt, who use to be at Grace
Theological Seminary. There is also a Hebrew Tutor which he did, although I
have not gone through it.

Mark Taylor