Re: [b-greek] Historical novels for NT culture

From: TomHaddigan@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 06:48:14 EDT

           Hi Everybody,
If you really want to understand NT culture I would advise you to obtain a
copy of the video set by Alec Gerrard and Christopher Hill on 'The Splendour
of the Temple'.
Gerrard is widely held to be an expert on Herod's Temple and he has sought to
explain NT life in the light of Temple [construction and ] Ministration.

           It goes far beyond the work of Edersheim on the Temple.

           Regards

           Tom Haddigan

If anyone is interested, I can give them details off-list.