[b-greek] Re: question for profs

From: wcdjones (wcdjones@pilot.infi.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 22:33:22 EDT

Thanks to all of you who answered my question about Greek
proficiency tests--some privately and some on-line--and for
the kind wishes that accompanied the answers. There seems
to be a range of ways to judge who's attained enough Greek
to take NT. My question arose more out of anxiety than
out of a need for a plan of action because the exam is
tomorrow! I do know that it will consist of some verses to
translate, with questions asked about certain words in the sentences.
        Thank you all for your good wishes. I'll report back on
the results, if I'm not too mortified!

Connie Jones
Norfolk