[b-greek] Mounce on the Pastoral Epistles

From: Kevin W. Woodruff (cierpke@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 14:13:43 EDT

Just a note to let you know that Bill Mounces's volume on the Pastoral
Epistles in the Word Biblical Commentary is now available. Along with I.
Howard Marshall's work in the ICC and Jerome Quinn and William Wacker's
contribution to the Eerdmans Critical Commentary we have much new and
in-depth material on the Pastorals. I would highly recommend it!!!

Kevin (who will be reading late into the night tonight)

Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library