[b-greek] Re: Texts on mailing list

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 10:00:33 EDT

Paul Gear wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm a fairly new lurker on this list, and i'm finding that the number of
> messages is a little too much for me to keep up with. I'm primarily
> interested in the textual side of things (manuscripts, textual
> criticism, critical editions). Can anyone suggest a list or other forum
> where i might keep up to date on these things without being swamped by
> the volume of messages?

Jim West has given you directions to materials which you'll find useful. But his
suggested link will actually take you to the TC Journal page upon which you find the
link to the TC LIst. In other words, it's a bit of a round about journey (Same thing,
by the way, with the link on Mark Goodacre's indispensable New Testament Gateway --
i.e., the link labeled "T-C List" actually takes one only to the TC Journal page upon
which one finds a link to the T-C List).

To directly to the T-C List, click on:

http://rosetta.atla-certr.org/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?sub=571&id=104271097

A word of warning. however. The server hosting the T-C List does not seem to be
working this morning (or at least was not allowing me to connect when I tried to do so
several times in the past half hour!)

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--