[b-greek] Greek Tools

From: Charles P Pfahler (chuck5673@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 22:30:56 EDT

Hello, My name is Charles Pfahler and I have just completed working through
Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek. I am currently trying to get a hold of
the 3rd ed. Bauer's Lexicon through the Chicago University Press, but its
on back order until October. Are there any other channels in which I can
obtain that through?

Secondly, I am curious if there's anything out there that lists the verbal
roots of all verbs. I feel this would be a tremendous asset in better
understanding the morphological changes that occur in many of the forms
that I meet.

Charles Pfahler