[b-greek] NT Gateway latest

From: Mark Goodacre (M.S.GOODACRE@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 13:33:50 EDT

This is just to let you know that I've simplified the URL for my Greek
NT Gateway:

http://NTGateway.com/greek

I have also restructured the one page into ten separate pages, one on
each topic, Greek New Testaments, Learning NT Greek, fonts,
grammars etc. This should improve download times and will make for
more precise searches.

A couple of fresh links added -- Michael Haggett's Greek NT site
mentioned on the list recently:

http://website.lineone.net/~nt.in.greek/

and "Song of the Lamb" practice drills, the latter ideal for first year
students:

http://www.songofthelamb.com.

Suggestions for corrections and improvements on my site always
gratefully received.

Mark

Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
  Homepage
http://www.ntgateway.com