[b-greek] Re: Great Divide

From: Brian Swedburg (brian@discoveryhills.org)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 13:16:14 EDT

Greetings,
    I ask again, aren't we having a hermeneutic discussion here? A small rebuttle
to Clayton as well, though with gratitude for the dialogue! My identity is not
wrapped up in being a FLFA or an SPA, and the the assertion that the two
discipleines cannot be "posessed" of the same interpreter shocks me. I think of
constituent analysis, as but one example. In this SPA approach alone, the
interpreter operates at macro level, in addition to analysis of formal language
features.

Thanks
Brian Swedburg
Student