[b-greek] New book on Bible software

From: Ruben Gomez (rubeng@infotelecom.es)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 13:00:56 EDT

<x-flowed>Fellow List members,

I am pleased to announce that my book "Guia practica de software
biblico" (A Practical Guide to Bible Software), published in Spanish
by Editorial CLIE (ISBN 84-8267-181-2) will be available in early
October.

It is the first Spanish handbook dealing with computer-assisted
Bible study and exegesis. It is filled with illustrations and
step-by-step explanations based on Logos, BibleWorks, and
Accordance. It also includes in-depth reviews of these three
programs.

This work is aimed at a rather large range of readers, but it will
be particularly helpful for students and professors, who will find
a good number of test cases involving Biblical Greek and Hebrew.

Unfortunately, this comprehensive and up-to-date reference guide
is only available in Spanish (sorry!). Anyway, feel free to pass
along this information to anyone who might be interested in the
subject. Thank you very much.

My apologies for cross posting.

Respectfully,

Ruben Gomez