[b-greek] Greek font

From: Wayne Leman (wleman@mcn.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 13:19:31 EDT

> Hi all,
>
> I'm planning to upload some pages to the web that I want to contain Greek
> alphabet characters. So I want to use a (preferrably freeware) font that
> is commonly used and accessible to the average web surfer.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Ron Henzel

Ron, you can do this without an add-on font; you can use the Greek font
already available to Internet users, if you post your pages in HTML format
(which you can do from Microsoft Word or some simple HTML editor).

The HTML code to begin displaying the Greek font on screen is:

<FONT FACE="Greek">

Then when you are finished with Greek, put in this HTML code:

If you would like to see a simple example of how this is done, visit this
webpage of mine:

http://www.mcn.net/~wleman/2co4.6.htm

If you'd like a little help getting started with this process, feel free to
email me privately. It can be very simple if you are basically just posting
straight text with some Greek examples.

Wayne
---
Wayne Leman