[b-greek] a humble request

From: Jim West (jwest@highland.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 22:12:01 EDT

listers-
first, apologies for cross posting. i send along this humble request for
your recommendations for web sites that you think would be beneficial to
others. my little web page has received over 10,000 hits now (i know its
not a lot in terms of what some receive- but its very gratifying to me to
know that it is useful to someone); and i thought this an opportune time to
ask for other sites which may likewise be useful.

if you havent visited my web page please do so and tell me what i should add.

thanks,

jim

(web site address in signature below) ;-)

"If life gives you a bowl of lemons, go find an annoying guy
with paper cuts. Make it worthwhile!"
     - Jack Handey

Jim West, ThD
http://web.infoave.net/~jwest