[b-greek] 5 Case v. 8 Case

From: Clay A. Kahler (kahler@scbcs.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 18:03:08 EDT

A friend of mine is asking some questions that I can not answer. I spoke
of my preference of 8 case greek over 5 case. I mentioned that it allowed
room for misinterpretation, and that this might have resulted in some of
the liberalism that we have today.

He asked me for specific examples. Unfortunately, my Greek, as a young
student, is all but non existent. If anyone would give me some insite
into this question it would be appriciated. By the way he is meticulous
so I will need to site references.

Basically, I need to demonstrate to him that eight case is superior to
five case.

Thanks,

-Clay