[b-greek] Re: oikonomia as "incarnation"?

From: Steve Puluka (spuluka@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 09:22:13 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Braulio Barillas" <parakal@quetzal.net>

> Apreciada b-greek Karen:
> Generalmente OIKONOMIAN se va a traducir por mayordomía, comisión,
> dispensación, administración; traducirla por (incarnation) no es lo más
> común pero puede ser considerada todavía como familia genérica de
mayordomía
> y primogénitura. Subvertir (subverts) podemos pensar que no es un término
> de lectura corrida, un sinónimo de más fluidez podría ser trastornar;
> estamos entonces ante un trozo de lectura pesada.
> Braulio Barillas
> parakal@quetzal.net

I'm afraid my Spanish is non-existent. Babel Fish was only moderately
helpful on this paragraph, would someone be able to clean this up for me?
Thanks.

OIKONOMIAN is generally going away to translate by mayordomía, commission,
dispensación, administration; to translate it by (incarnation) is not
commonest but it can still be considered like generic family of mayordomía
and primogénitura. Subvertir (subverts) we can think that it is not a term
of run reading, a synonymous one of more fluidity could be to upset; we are
then before a piece of heavy reading.

Steve Puluka