[b-greek] Re: Mounce NIV English-GNT

From: Mark and Charlotte Nichols (m.nichols@paradise.net.nz)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 17:20:47 EST

 I wonder what value there would be in this particular interlinear. I'm a
Very Little Greek (a VLG) myself, but it seems to me that the parsed GNT
available free over the Web would be a better reference along with some
lexica such as Thayers and Louw & Nida. Coupled with a Greek grammar,
MacDonald's Greek Enchridion, comparative English translations and a working
knowledge of the Greek alphabet, I've been stumbling along nicely.

While I'm on the platform, can anyone suggest anything I might add to my
library considering my VLG status?

 Yours,

 Mark. \o/

"All our libraries and studies are mere emptiness compared with our prayer
 closets" - Spurgeon

is