[b-greek] RE: Translation please!

From: Dr.Johann Radax (cecitor@etapa.com.ec)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 11:16:01 EST

>Greetings:
>
>I wonder if someone would be kind enough to translate this for me.
>Thanks for your time and trouble.
>
>Ted Mann
>thmann@juno.com

Dear Ted:
In my opinion, this anonymous poem on the Virtuous Wife (therefor with
Husband), is neither the first, nor the last Biblical piece, where I find
this stumbling block, nevertheless the context (from verse 10 to verse 31),
which can be tacit, will indicate who praises this woman, for her dignity,
her value (worth, importance), the way she manages her household, etc.,
paraphrased the verses, of course her works speak of her! But all this will
pass. Her Husband, as well as her children praise her for her perfection
(verse 28). Yet of much more worth is her virtue founded upon the fear of
the Lord, who not only will crown her, but will praise her.
Braulio Barillas