[b-greek] Re: Jim West & BDAG

From: N & RJ Hanscamp (hanscamps@paradise.net.nz)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 19:35:33 EST

<x-flowed>
At 09:31 25/11/00, you wrote:
Carlton and everyone else,

Yes, I have also seen the picture of Jim West and I cannot tell from the
picture if he is dimpled, punched or showing intent. Unlike Carlton I will
have to wait on Barns and Nobel for a copy of Danker's tome. It will be a
big race to see if Danker arrives before Florida does. :-)))))

Clay

++++++

I am sure I am not the only one to wonder where such a picture exists. In
the best tradition of Biblical critical theory, I wonder if the "C"
redactor (Clayton/Carlton) has tried to put our minds at rest re the
authenticity of this event, but will remain tight lipped on the whereabouts
of the proof ...

Is the picture on Jim's web site for the whole world to see, or does it
come free with copies of BDAG purchased from B&N? (i.e. will it cost me
$130 NZ to see one!!)

Nigel

Nigel Hanscamp
Matamata Union Parish