[b-greek] Re: Barnes and Ignoble?

From: Glenn Cook (pule67@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 15:07:33 EST

David

I am in the US, so it is easier for me to call them so I did and talked to a
lady by the name of Colleen. She said that the automated e-mail does not
always pick up the discounts. To go to your Order Status on the web site
and it should give you the correct price.

Also, that the automated phone menus will give you the full price, and even
say that your credit card will be charged the full price, but that also is
wrong, but not to worry you will get the coupon discount

A strange system, I must say. But she assured me (for whatever value that
has)that everyone will get the proper price.

I would look at your Order Status on the web and see if it shows the proper
price. If not get an e-mail off to them.

She said that the e-mails were triggered by the fact that the web site said
they would be shipped by 30 Nov. 2000 and they will not be able to meet that
date as the publisher has not supplied the books yet.

I did not use your name, but only talked in general and explained it as a
problem some were having. She did not have a new date for shipping.

I hope this is of some help.

Glenn Cook
P.O. Box 123
Aurora, Utah