[b-greek] Welcome Back!

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 16:04:17 EST

It appears that the crisis with the Lyris server at Chapel Hill is over and
we are back in business. I've just dealt with a barrage of messages from
new subscribers (most of them identical because there was no response while
the server was down). I've had several inquiries about the list since the
server went down sometime Monday morning and have tried to be reassuring,
not knowing whether I should be or not. At any rate, it's a relief, and I
hope that we can get some good new threads going. And although I don't know
that this will reach them, I think we have to be grateful for those working
at the server who recovered from whatever the problem was. So, welcome
back, everybody.

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu
cwconrad@ioa.com
http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/