[b-greek] on the lookout

From: Robert Wesley Ellis (Roby) (rellis01@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 23:33:14 EST

Greetings! My name is Roby Ellis, and I'm a new kid on the block here,
though I've been "studying" NT Greek for close to 4 years now. I place
studing in quotations marks because this study has been largely my own and
often neglected. Were it not for the efforts of a true friend and fellow
laborer in the church of Christ (of which I am a member), I would never
have made it as far as I have. Recently, I have taken up the task again
and am working on some translation. I have found typing the Greek not
necessarily difficult, but rather quite time-consuming. If anyone knows
of a website I could download preferrably the Nestle-Aland 27th, I (as
well as my fingers) would be greatly appreciative!

Roby Ellis