[b-greek] Re: Machen for the 3rd Millennium

From: Paul Felix (pfelix@tms.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 13:46:55 EST

For those of you interested in a great price on Machen's work, check out the
following link:

http://www.trinityfoundation.org/ammo/closeup.asp?ID=60

The hardback version is $16.95 and the paperback $10.95. The print looks
identical to the original edition (it doesn't appear to be a photocopy).
All of the margins for the hardback version have been increased (T - 1.0; B
- 2.0; L - 1.0; R - 1.25). The cover is a dark blue and the book is 6 x 9
(hardback).

I couldn't believe the price so I ordered both the hardback and paperback to
make sure this was legitimate. It is. For those who use Machen or want a
copy of it, this is a fantastic deal!

Paul Felix