[b-greek] Re: Principal Parts

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 17:31:23 EST

At 5:47 PM +0100 12/7/00, Sylvia Schmitz wrote:
>Dear B-Greekers,
>
>while I am studying Machen right now, I am wondering whether there exists a
>website, on which I can find a list of the principal parts, that are used

>in the
>Bible. I would preferr them to be in Greek characters.

Rod Decker has a list of principal parts in a PDF file at his web site but
when I tried to open it I found it did not have the embedded Greek font.
I've just uploaded to my own site a file of 44 (I think that's the number)
irregular verbs in the vocabulary of Mounce's _Basics of Biblical Greek_,
showing principal parts and the verb root(s) for each verb; this has the
imbedded Mounce Greek font in the file, and it is accessible either
directly from

        http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/docs/IrregularVerbsMounce.pdf

or by clicking on "IrregularVerbsMounce.pdf" on my "New Testament Greek
Tutorial" page (just a list of resource links) at

        http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/grk300.html

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu