[b-greek] RE: Facsimile of Robertson's Grammar

From: Dave Sherrill (cultrsch@pionet.net)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 14:57:19 EST

From: clayton stirling bartholomew
ATR is not so out of date that it is useless, however I cannot think of a
more unpleasant way to use ATR than an electronic facsimile. What would be
useful for those people who do most of their work in front of a glowing
one-eyed Cyclops is a hyper-text ATR.

***

I agree that there are much better formats, but they all involve an
unimaginable amount of effort to prepare (at least impossible for me to
prepare). Practically speaking (and only for myself), a clumsy format that
gets used would be better than a print edition that goes unused too often
because it is not conveniently located (meaning "in my laptop"). Plus, a
scanned edition is the first step to a hyper-text ATR. I've prepped a copy
of Warfield's book "The Lord of Glory" and it wasn't too bad to do. I'm
sure that ATR would fit on one CD. I'll keep pondering before tackling it.

Dave Sherrill
Sioux City, Iowa