[b-greek] GRAMCORD Holiday Sale

From: Paul Sue (biblia99@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 00:45:43 EST

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 "Carl W. Conrad" wrote:

|>At 8:01 PM -0500 12/19/00, Alan Kurschner wrote:
|>I am looking for an excellent Greek software program

|This will depend in part upon what platform you're
|using. Personally, I think the best is what you can
|find at The GRAMCORD Institute

On their Web site (www.gramcord.org), they are
advertising a Holiday sale; if a group of 10 people or
more order together, the price is ONLY $135!!

If anyone is interested in a group purchase, pls.
email me ASAP off-line at biblia99@yahoo.com.

[Note: I have no affiliation with the Gramcord
Institute in any way]

Thanks,

Paul