[b-greek] RE: NET Bible, . . yawn

From: Steve Lovullo (SLovullo@etcconnect.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 15:02:05 EST

Speaking of "context-free" information, could you provide a context for your
last post? I'm honestly not trying to be a wise guy, but I really can't
figure out what prompted it or to whom it is directed or for what reason.
And I'm doubly unsure of how the comments are integrated. To make comments
of this sort and say you will have no time for follow-up posts is unfair to
those who would honestly like to know what this is all about, and if we have
done anything to provoke it. Perhaps Carl can designate a "vent day" once a
week or month when we can simply "let it all out" without interaction or
follow up, but until then I think we should at least be accountable for
explaining things that are unclear to others.

Sincerely,
Steve Lo Vullo