[b-greek] RE: NET Bible, . . yawn

From: Perry L. Stepp (stratfink@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 15:23:19 EST

Speaking for myself, I'd like to see a little more enlightening stuff on
this list than "Your stuff is garbage, I've always thought so, but don't
bother emailing me in rebuttal or starting a thread by commenting on my
comments." I don't think we were well served by this particular rant.

PLStepp

Senior Pastor, DeSoto Christian Church, DeSoto TX
As of 15 January: Teaching Pastor, Community Christian Church, Cartersville
GA
Ph.D. candidate, Baylor University
See my cd-r/tape lists at: http://www.tapercities.com/PhilZone/plstepp/

For me, the lame part of the Sixties was the political
part, the social part. The real part was the spiritual
part.
                           --Jerry Garcia, RS 30 Nov 1989