[b-greek] Re: Why One of 1050 members lurk

From: Polycarp66@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 16:56:14 EST

In a message dated Mon, 8 Jan 2001 4:01:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, Lewis
Twist <Ltwist@leupold.com> writes:

<< One of the reasons I lurk and don't post is-Fear.
When I finish reading
through the GNT this time, it will only be the 6th time, so I don't consider
I've anything to offer more than that being discussed. Please don't bawl me
out for feeling inadequate to post. Your general level of
scholarship and your ability to express esoteric (to most) ideas IS
intimidating, at least to me.

If this is the 6th time you have read the GNT, I must indeed congratulate
you. This is about 5 times more than most seminary graduates have done when
they graduate. I might add that all entrants to the seminary from which I
graduated came out of college as Greek majors and had more Greek in seminary.
 Therefore, I don't think you need to apologise for yourself. You have
proven yourself through experience.

gfsomsel