[b-greek] Re: Greek NT on CD

From: Marilyn Phemister (mphemister@kscable.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 09:18:50 EST

<x-flowed>
At 08:59 AM 01/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I have seen the Greek New Testament on audiocassette read by Spiros
>Zodhiates. But I like the new technology of mp3 CD-ROMs. I can get over 9
>hours on 1 CD. This allows me to quickly find a verse and then repeat it.
>Does anyone know of an effort to put it on this new format?
>
>Tom Bivins
>Orlando, Florida

Tom.

I'm attempting to do this, but my pronunciation is more in line with what
most students learn from Koine Greek textbooks, with my own deviations
thrown in. You can download files from my website. I hope to do the
entire GNT within the next four or five months. When it is finished, I
will make it available on MP3/CD. I believe the entire GNT will go on one
CD in the MP3 format.

Marilyn

Marilyn Phemister's
Greek New Testament audio files: