[b-greek] Gramcord Greek on a Palm Pilot

From: Tombivins@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 11:41:05 EST

I am looking at buying the new Gramcord Greek NT from Olive Tree Software for my Palm Pilot. But I noticed that it states that it only has parsing (no definitions). It looks like definitions can only be acquired if you buy and use their NASB/Strong’s Number version. I don’t mind buying an additional product to get the definitions, but I don’t want to have to keep switching between 2 different Bible versions. Loading a new Bible version is very slow on a Palm Pilot.

Has anyone used the Palm Pilot Gramcord Greek NT? Does it have definitions with the parsing? Do you think it will it be added in the future?

Tom Bivins
Orlando, Florida