[b-greek] RE: B-greek

From: Al & Patty Jacobson (abj@the-bridge.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 21:01:31 EST

Hi Jon:

No, I'm a transplant from Breckenridge, MN via Minneapolis. But if you
graduated in 1994 I had already been here four years. I know Steve Jacobson
of Leuthold-Jacobsons. I know of some other Jacobsons, but do not know them
personally. I am Catholic, but wasn't born Catholic. My background is
evangelical so I have alot of non-catholic friends in a couple of Baptist
churches, in the Lutheran (Missouri Synod and ELCA), in the Assemblies of
God and the Christian and Missionary Alliance. In fact before Graduate
School (and before I became Catholic) I attended Bethel Seminary in St.
Paul, MN (1 year).

I taught a NT Greek Course in Hibbing Community College a couple quarters,
in 92 or 93 but the class was small. It was through community ed (not a
regular offering) and most of the enrollees were either ministers hoping to
brush up on NT Greek or students contemplating seminary.

Congratulations on your choosing seminary. Congratulations also for
choosing to learn Greek. I don't know how far you've come in it but, if
you're new, its worth the effort if you stay at it.

Allen Jacobson