[b-greek] Fwd: Invitation to OpenText.org

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 08:33:38 EST

I am forwarding to the list a message that came to me for posting on
B-Greek from Matthew Brook O'Donnell from The OpenText.org initiative. It
is clearly something that should be of interest to many of our
list-members. In accordance with the request at the end of the message,
inquiries about this project should be sent directly to Mr. O'Donnell
OFF-LIST at his own E-address:

        m.odonnell@roehampton.ac.uk

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu
cwconrad@ioa.com