[b-greek] Re: fonts

From: Kevin W. Woodruff (cierpke@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 10:12:33 EST

Dagoberta:

You can use your Character Map to find these characters. It is a feature
that come with all Windows operating systems. It is located in your
"Accessories " folder.

Gp to your "Start" button. click "Programs" and then choose "Accessories"
folder. In your Accessories folder will be your program "Character Map."

Use your Character Map to see what keystrokes you need to hit to get the
correct character that you need.

Kevin