[b-greek] Live List of Early Christian Writings

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 17:47:54 EST

I'd like to draw List Members attention to what I think is a very useful
page on early Christian writings put together by Peter Carboy.

http://home.earthlink.net/~kirby/writings/

As Peter informs me, the page is part of an on-going project to provide
a comprehensive list, arranged chronologically, of Christian writings
in the first two centuries which inks not only to introductory and
resource material on each work, but to reproductions of each work in its
original language as well as an English translation.

Peter also requests that you send him suggestions for the List's
improvement. He may be reached at:

"Peter Kirby" <kirby@earthlink.net>

Enjoy.

Yours,