[b-greek] Re: Subscription

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 17:07:21 EST

At 9:16 PM +0000 2/17/01, hugo castellanos wrote:
>Hi:
>I woudl like to be subscribed to b-greek study group. My background is on
>philosophy:
>Ph.D in Philosophy at USB,
>master degree in philosophy , mayor in mathematical logic
>at Tulane University
>licenciate in philosophy, mayor latin and greek at St Thomas University,
>Rome, Italy
>I believe i will learn very much in this team and maybe i will contribute in
>some aspects.
>
>Hugo Castellanos
>14023 Heron Pond CT
>orlando, Fl 32824

You ARE now subscribed; the list has been quiet today but you are very
welcome to our group. Some days the list is very active while on others
(like today) there's very little traffic. So you did an M.A. at Tulane? So
did I, but mine was in Classics back in 1956, in the ancient or medieval
era. Glad to have you aboard!

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu