[b-greek] Re: Plain Text ASCII vs. Styled Text in AOL

From: Jay Adkins (JAdkins264@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 06:20:25 EST

Carl wrote:
> Recently I've been asked how to set this in AOL's e-mail program; can
> someone who uses AOL make that formatting information public here,
> please?

AOL 6.0's e-mail program's default is Plain Text, but it can be changed in
various ways to use what is called styled text. Many who use AOL don't
realize they are using styled text. To reset AOL's e-mail program to
display Plain Text; from the menu bar select "Settings" then select
"Preferences." Next, from the middle column select "Font, text, &
Graphics Preferences" and then select the "Reset" button at the bottom.
Hope this is helpful.

Sola Gratia,
                Jay Adkins
Always Under Grace!