[b-greek] Re: greek software tools

From: Randy Leedy (Rleedy@bju.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 10:20:44 EST

Though I don't claim it to be the last word on the topic, the lengthy
review I wrote almost 2 years ago comparing BibleWorks, Logos, and
GRAMCORD is still valid, since no major upgrades to these programs
have yet been released, to my knowledge. Anyone who wants it can email
me requesting it. I have it in Word 97, Rich Text, and PDF (Adobe
Acrobat Reader) formats. It will be most helpful to me if you can
include your preferred file format in the subject line of the message;
a simple string like "review rtf" or "review pdf" is sufficient.

I used to be able to supply the review as an automatic reply to
incoming messages with the required text in the subject field. For
some reason I have not been able to make this function work since a
recent upgrade in email software, and I haven't yet taken time to
chase the problem down and correct it. So the reply won't be
instantaneous, but I'll respond to requests within a day or so as I'm
able.

Randy Leedy
Bob Jones University
Greenville, SC