[b-greek] Tone of Exchanges

From: Clwinbery@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 09:42:45 EST

Several letters in recent exchanges have moved more to personal comments and
questions about a lister's motives for understanding a term. Without getting
into who said what, I would like to ask that all of us tone down such barbs
and focus on questions of Greek. Carl will be back on today and I'd like him
to find us being nice to each other whether all of us deserve it or not.

So, please refrain from responding to perceived personal remarks and focus on
Greek grammar, syntax, philology, etc.

Thanks,

Carlton Winbery
co-moderator