[b-greek] Vocabulary List

From: Wayne Leman (Wayne_Leman@SIL.ORG)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 19:37:29 EDT

> Hi Carl,
> Is anyone aware of a compilation of NT Greek Vocabulary and accompanying
> English definitions categorized by NT book? It could be either in written
or
> electronic format.
<snip>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bob Connolly
> E-Mail: rconnolly@fordham.edu

Bob, here are two on my bookshelf that have vocabulary lists categorized by
NT book. I'm sure that others have been published more recently. Both of
these are good, IMO:

New Testament Word Lists for Rapid Reading of the Greek Testament, ed. by
Clinton Morrison and David H. Barnes, Eerdmans, 1966.

A Reader's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and A Bgginner's Guide
for the Translation of New Testament Greek, by Sakae Kubo, Zondervan, 1975.

Wayne
---
Wayne Leman
Bible translation site: http://www.geocities.com/bible_translation/