[b-greek] Re: Original NT in Greek?

From: Thomas J. Kraus (tj.kraus@gmx.de)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 07:12:52 EDT

the discussion (once it started with a justification of carsten peter
thiede´s skills and the mutual relationship between p64, p67, and p4) seems
to have got out of hand here. I do not want to comment on either thiede´s
treatment of those manuscripts (or the failed identification of 7Q5 as Mark
6:52-53) or other aspects involved in that quarrel.
but I wonder what john n. lupia´s motivation might be for argueing in a
harsh and rude tone against jack kilmon!? however, when I started typing
all that in I received dave washburn´s statement, which I totally agree to:

> The nature of the material and the discussion thereof is most
> interesting, but I think we could all do without these personal pot-
> shots. I for one would appreciate it if you would confine your
> comments to the material and refrain from the intensely personal
> and insulting cracks at Jack (or anyone else for that matter).
>
> Dave Washburn

Thomas J. Kraus
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
t.j.kraus@web.de (standard)
tj.kraus@gmx.de (groups-lists)
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-