[b-greek] Solicitations from list-members

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 14:36:29 EDT

In view of a couple recent postings to the list, I want to call attention
of list-members to one of our list protocols:

     3. No advertisements or job-postings are allowed without the approval
of the list-owner, Jonathan Robie <jwrobie@mindspring.com>. Please clear
your requests before posting. Those directly related to the subject matter
of B-GREEK will probably be approved.

We are indeed open to requests that pertain directly to interests of
list-members, but this is not an appropriate forum in which to do any
soliciting of funds or advertising that has not been previously approved by
the list-owner and/or list co-chairs.
Co-Chair, B-Greek List