[b-greek] RE: Agency&Passive, Mk 14:57-59 False testimony

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 08:18:18 EDT

It seems to me that this discussion is moving away from the Greek text
proper and getting increasingly involved in larger issues of NT
interpretation that involve hermeneutical principles of the sort that
list-members hold a very broad range of perspectives. PLEASE keep the focus
on the Greek text and NOT on broader issues of interpretation.

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu