[b-greek] Wenham's Elements - New Edition

From: Revd Dr Sean F. Winter (Sean.Winter@Virgin.Net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 11:24:36 EDT

This question may only be of interest to those in the UK who are using
Wenhamıs The Elements of New Testament Greek as their introductory course
text book

Today I received notice from Cambridge University Press that a new version
of Wenham is being issued, with accompanying CD and syntax book.

My question is whether the actual text of Wenham itself has been revised, or
whether it is staying the same is previously. I have a particular concern
about whether any of Wenhamıs wonderful, but idiosyncratic, translation
sentences have been re-written.

Anyone out there have any more information?

Thanks

Sean Winter
--
REVD DR SEAN F. WINTER
Northern Baptist College,

0161 249 2534 (Personal Line + Voicemail)
0161 224 6404 (Luther King House Reception)
0161 248 9201 (Luther King House Fax)

sean.winter@lkh.co.uk
sean.winter@virgin.net