[b-greek] Re: Comparing ALLOS and hETEROS (half-decent)

From: Paul Schmehl (p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 21:29:27 EDT

Which only goes to show you that when it comes to matters of good judgment,
computers have none.

Carl, why all of a sudden do replies go to the sender rather than the list?
I had to reply to all and then remove Barbara's address. (And my previous
response *was* intended for the list but not of enough consequence to
repost, I think.)

Paul Schmehl pauls@utdallas.edu
p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/