[b-greek] RE: Passive Instrument: A Clarification

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 06:32:54 EDT

In addition to the considerations Iver has stated, B-Greekers seriously
interested in the question of EN + dative to express agent of a passive
verb might find a thread in our 1999 archives of interest:

10/8/99 subject header: 1co 6:5 re: outsiders?
10/9-10/99 subject header: EN of the personal agent
                                EN of the personal agent & 1 Cor 6:4